Peninsula Villa V (formerly Villa Bella Vista)
Mediterranean in its truest essence, this four bedroom villa has the most exquisite views of the Peninsula Villa Village area. The stunning views can be milked from sun up to sunset with the opportunity not to tire of the enchanting intoxication left over from those that ruled Mount Olympus.
The Ground Floor has a lovely twin bedded room with adjacent bathroom. It has its own entrance and offers a high level of privacy for those wishing to be alone… there is a second double bedroom with adjacent bathroom conveniently situated for avoiding the stairs during the day.
The first floor is equipped with two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
All Elixir villas on the Kas peninsula are offered on a fully self-catered basis, as you would expect, however, self-catering with Elixir still means an easier life than at home. Villa guests on the Kas peninsula will have:
- Complimentary daily delivery of fresh bread and milk
- Grocery ordering service – that means you can order what you want for the next day’s meals and have it delivered with the daily bread
- Complimentary shuttle service into Kas
- Complimentary Pilates and Yoga
- Complimentary BBQ on arrival by your own private chef around your pool
- Daily maid service