Villa Carmina | Gocek Turkey
Gocek in grand style, with glorious views and great days out
Perhaps more a mansion than a villa, Carmina stands in the hills above Gocek, with stunning views of the 12 Islands. It is one of the finest villas we have found anywhere along the Mediterranean coast, with inclusive extras that make it unique as a luxury holiday home.
Carmina is the epitome of an Elixir villa, combining modern comfort and convenience with the unashamed indulgence. With a resident staff to look after you, there’s definitely a touch of Downton Abbey about stepping into the grand entrance hall, albeit with a distinctly Turkish twist.
Exclusive private travel
As a resident of Villa Carmina, the Mediterranean coast and the historic locations nearby are effectively part of your immediate surroundings. Included in the price of your stay for your exclusive use at any time are a 350HP speed boat and a seven-seater Mercedes Vito with leather seats and plasma screen, together with all the fuel they need. You will not be charged extra for fuel.
Your resident captain/chauffeur will convey you by land or sea to any of the remarkable sites and secluded beaches that take your fancy. Travel in style to the grand ruins of Tlos, Letoon, Pinara or Xanthos; spin out to the 12 Islands, including Cleopatra’s fabled sandy beach; cruise down to the Butterfly Valley, or the Blue Lagoon at Oludeniz. Carmina gives a whole new dimension to the idea of an inclusive holiday.
Having your own speedboat for your holiday also means you can go water-skiing or wakeboarding whenever the need for speed strikes you.
- Spacious (550 square meters) air-conditioned luxury villa, five minutes’ drive from Gocek, the marina and the beach
- One and half acres of mature and well-maintained grounds
- Five en suite bedrooms; study can be converted into a sixth bedroom for larger groups
- Balconies/ terraces with glorious views
- Built on three floors, with elevator and dumb waiter; WiFi internet connection
- Stunning entrance hall, approximately 100 square metres, with high ceiling and panoramic windows
- Strong security – high walls and CCTV cameras
- Heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi, outside bar and outdoor pergola – ideal for al fresco dining
- Barbecue dinner on arrival with our compliments, prepared by resident staff
- Water-skiing equipment and wake board included, with the speed boat at your command whenever you want to take to the waves
- Games Room with snooker table, table tennis, board games, PlayStation
- Resident staff: housekeeper/cook, maid, driver/captain
- The resident cook will prepare a mouth-watering array of traditional Anatolian dishes or a delicious barbecue for you if you wish; you simply pay for the ingredients
As well as the marina and the beach, Gocek offers a wide choice of restaurants, bars, bistros and boutiques. With free and luxuriously easy access to the whole region, by land or sea, Villa Carmina is a magnificent addition to our collection in every sense; early booking is recommended.
Five air-conditioned bedrooms with option for a sixth; 20 minutes from Dalaman Airport