Peninsula Villa VI
Privacy on a peninsula paradise
This might just be the perfect combination of a villa holiday with all the services of a luxury boutique hotel.
Peninsula Villa VI is literally attached to our flagship hotel, the Peninsula Gardens. You can enjoy the privacy and freedom of your own holiday home, while taking full advantage of the restaurants, bars, spa, gym and other facilities at the hotel.
The four bedroom Peninsula Villa VI comes with large fully grown mature gardens. This is the place to play, occupy the family and have fun in exploring the nooks and crannies by naming exotic trees, shrubs and bushes. With your back to the sea, Villa VI is on the left hand side of the Peninsula Gardens. This villa is all on one level, creating the feeling of a sprawling, expansive mansion. The living room has full sea views with a well-equipped open plan kitchen.
Two of the four bedrooms are double with en suite bathrooms. A third bedroom is quite small has a cloak room opposite – ideal for the teen just wanting to be in control. The fourth bedroom is the Master with a very spacious en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a separate shower cubicle – In the grounds, you find the infinity pool measuring 5 x 12 metres and around it an enormously spacious terrace with its own steps leading down to the Mediterranean.
- Ground floor: living room; utility room;
- Master bedroom with Jacuzzi, 2 double bedrooms with en suite facilities, 4th bedroom
- Outside: large terrace, infinity pool (12m x 5m), private bathing platforms
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Three en suite bedrooms
- Outdoor pergola offers pleasant alfresco dining
- Opposite to our flagship hotel, the Peninsula Gardens
- Access to Peninsula Gardens’ beach club, bar, restaurant, pool, spa
- Complimentary shuttle to Kas
Please note that children must be 14 or over to make use of the facilities of the hotel.